Transport is a MIDI controller part of eyoControl. It represents a transport bar from which DAW basic playing/recording operations can be initiated and monitored.
- large timecode display, supporting multiple timecode formats and state indicators.
- large Play/Stop/Record/Fast Forward/Rewind buttons.
- a BIG, accurate scrub wheel, with associated scrub button.
- landscape and portrait orientations (lockable).
- enable/disable loop mode.
- mark beginning and end of loops(*).
- set/clear/undo markers and navigate over them (prev/next)(*).
- VoiceOver support.
- compatible with the Mackie Control Protocol.
- Follow the general eyoControl set up guidelines to set up eyoControl.
- Refer to the DAW Support page for information about how to set up your DAW to use Transport (instructions similar to Surface).
- Play/Stop/Rec/Ff/Rew: respectively intitiate playing/stopping/recording/fast forward/rewind in song.
- Wheel: use the wheel to move the current cursor position in song.
- Scrub: when enabled, the DAW software plays parts of the song browsed over by the wheel.
- TC/Beats: switch LCD timecode display between SMPTE and Bar/Beats.
- Set (*): insert a marker at current position.
- Clear (*): clear marker at current position.
- Undo (*): undo the last marker operation.
- Next/Prev (*): position song cursor to the next/previous marker.
- Loop: enable/disable Loop mode.
- In (*): set beginning of loop to current cursor position in song.
- Out (*): set the end of loop to current cursor position in song.
(*) may not be functional with every DAW software. Fully supported with Logic.