eyoControl lets you control a Mac/Windows DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software or a MIDI synthesizer from your iPad in various ways, such as a control surface or virtual instrument.
Click here to download eyoControl from the AppStore.
Surface is a control surface enabling access to various settings of your tracks through faders, knobs and buttons. Surface includes a Mixer and a Panel view, enabling fast access to a large number of tracks.
Transport lets you intuitively control basic playing/recording abilities of your DAW or recorder software in the studio or live environments.
Pad is a MIDI controller with 4,6,8 or 12 programmable, touch-position sensitive pads. Each pad can be assigned a MIDI channel, color… Pad lets you play one or more virtual instruments from your DAW/synthesizer, such as drums or percussions.
Keys is a dual keyboard MIDI controller. Choose among three different key widths per keyboard to best fit your style, assign each keyboard to a different MIDI channel to play two instruments on your DAW/synthesizer in parallel.
mXY is a multi X/Y controller, featuring four independent, highly configurable MIDI X/Y controllers. Assign them to one of the many available MIDI Continuous Controllers to modulate in real time the sounds of your virtual instruments or synthesizer.
- iPad running iOS 5.0 or above.
- a local WIFI connection (DAW connectivity) or a CoreMIDI compatible local MIDI interface for the iPad or equivalent (synthesizer connectivity).
- a laptop/desktop computer running either MacOS X 10.4 or above, Windows XP/Vista/7 (rtpMIDI required) or any system compatible with the iPad wireless MIDI protocol.
- a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) / sequencer software with MIDI in/out capabilities, or a MIDI synthesizer for local connectivity.
- Optional: if you opt for eyoControl Server instead of native MIDI, a Mac computer running Mac OS X 10.5 or above is required.
Learn more about setting up eyoControl.