eyoControl 1.2 is now available on the AppStore, here is what’s new:
- Transport, new controller: transport bar with big scrub wheel and large timecode display, to remotely control basic playing/recording abilities of your DAW/recording software. See details here.
- Surface v1.2:
. improved timecode display (all digits, better accuracy).
. better scrub wheel behavior (similar to Transport).
. slight graphic update, few items moved around.
- iPad does not go idle anymore while controllers are running.
- controller’s orientation can be locked in any orientation mode from Preferences.
- eyoControl Server mode: the default eyoControl instance name is no more a random name but the iPad’s name.
- smaller controller icons on the Library page.
- help button on top of the Library page.
- fixes for app staying long periods in background.
Users of the optional eyoControl Server must upgrade to the latest version.